- Current Jackson County evacuation levels - search by address
- Rogue Valley Preparedness and Recovery Hub
- Smoke/air quality check
- Wildfire information hub, which includes a good compilation of twitter feeds and links: https://wildfire.oregon.gov/
- FEMA Assistance (for individual's housing). Also available at 800-621-3362.
- Debris Removal (Please be mindful; debris is potentially hazardous due to asbestos)
- United Way fund, see unitedwayofjacksoncounty.org/give and choose “United Way Fire Fund,” mail a check to United Way, 60 Hawthorne St., Medford, OR 97504 or make a deposit at any First Interstate Bank to the United Way Fire Fund, account number 1000471001 and routing number 092901683.
- Rogue Credit Union donations will go to the Southern Oregon Chapter of the American Red Cross. Contribute to the fund at any Rogue Credit Union branch, by calling any Rogue Credit Union branch, or online at roguecu.org/community/donate.
- Resources for affected businesses:
- Work Share Oregon, which helps businesses keep employees during disasters.
- The Small Business Administration has made Economic Injury Disaster Lending (EIDL) available to businesses impacted by the Almeda Fire.
- Resources for individuals:
- OEDA - how to re-open an unemployment claim
- With increasing numbers of COVID-19 cases in Oregon, and a state-wide two-week freeze, some Oregonians who have gone back to work may be laid off again. Here is information to help you restart your claim and/or move to new benefit programs.
- OEDA - how to re-open an unemployment claim
- Resources for working with insurance providers:
- Commercial/ag fire claim tip sheet is found here: https://dfr.oregon.gov/help/Documents/5334-commercial-ag-wildfire.pdf
- Spanish: https://dfr.oregon.gov/help/Documents/5334-commercial-ag-wildfire-S.pdf
- These are found on the DFR website here: https://dfr.oregon.gov/insure/home/storm/Pages/wildfires.aspx
- If you need help or have questions about your insurance, the Department of Consumer and Business Services Division of Financial Regulation provides free consumer advocacy help for Oregonians who have questions or complaints about their insurance. You can contact a consumer advocate at 888-877-4894.
- Business Oregon Navigator Page - for up-to-date information on federal and state financial resources.
- OEDA (Oregon Economic Development Association) - resources for assisting businesses
- OMEP (Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership) - custom business continuity support targeted to manufacturing companies.
- Rogue Business-Updates and extensive resources for Rogue Valley businesses.
- Rogue Workforce Partnership - the Rapid Response Team can help reduce layoff impact by providing services to affected workers.
- Southern Oregon Strong-Resources from the Medford/Jackson County Chamber for both businesses and families.
- SBA - Guidance for Employers to Respond to COVID-19
- Business Adversity Response planning - contains planning guidelines and possible suggestions with regard to cash flow, operations, and more. (Thanks RCC SBDC!)
Statewide Policies and Programs
- Oregon Health Authority-State mandates
- Governor Kate Brown's executive orders & guidance
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Oregon - support and services for those over 60.
- Main Street, hosted by Senator Jeff Merkley Online economic recovery resource hub for Oregon businesses & nonprofits.
- CARES Act Funding options, hosted by Senator Ron Wyden - descriptions of different funding options, guidance on how to apply.
- OR Employment - COVID-19 Related Business Layoffs, Closures, and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Oregon Office of Workforce Investments - Guidance on Flexibility and Innovative Uses of Layoff Aversion Funding during COVID-19
- League of Oregon Cities (LOC) - Resources for cities
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - Recommendations
- Josephine County - Daily updates on COVID-19 numbers in Josephine County.
- Jackson County - The facts about COVID-19 (what we know so far).
Utilities & Service Providers
- Avista - Contact info. and a promise to continue service throughout COVID-19.
- Pacific Power - Answers to questions about service throughout the pandemic.
- Spanish Translation Services - Puente Translation
- Oregon Department of Education - Includes resources for online learning and for parents.
- Southern Oregon University (SOU) - Back to school updates.
- Rogue Community College (RCC) - Assurance from the school president.
- Boys & Girls Club - General Info.
- Kids Unlimited - General Info.
- YMCA - COVID-19 updates