BUILD - you have a product and passion. You also have questions - How do I work with a co-packer? How do I trademark my brand? What should my ﬁnancial model look like as I grow? You’ll get access to top talent: successful local founders who have walked your path already, retail and specialty buyers and merchandisers, lawyers, ﬁnanciers, investors, plus PR and marketing pros, all with deep food industry experience.
SCALE - you’ve started generating $10K+/mo in sales and you’re ready to scale up. You’re seeking smart money that comes with food industry expertise and investor connections. In addition to the workshops & coaching described above, you’ll pitch food investors from the start and compete for a $200K direct angel investment.
BUILD participants with BIPOC leadership are eligible for $5K non-dilutive grants
SCALE participants are eligible for a $200K angel investment
ALL OregonAF participants will receive:
- Access to the virtual workshops & coaching sessions, including all recordings.
- Invitation to a live summer social with food investors to be held in Portland.
- Opportunity to pitch for feedback from mentors & investors.
- Gift-box sampling + e-commerce opportunity at the virtual OregonAF ﬁnale.
- Grant awardees and investment ﬁnalists will pitch at the OregonAF ﬁnale.