SOREDI (Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development Inc.) is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the long-term prosperity of Jackson and Josephine Counties. We serve 13 incorporated cities including Ashland, Butte Falls, Cave Junction, Central Point, Eagle Point, Gold Hill, Grants Pass, Jacksonville, Medford, Phoenix, Rogue River, Talent, and Shady Cove.
To help businesses prosper to advance economic opportunities compatible with community values.
Innovative businesses thriving in vibrant communities in Jackson and Josephine counties.
Collaboration – We leverage our private-public partnerships, respecting every contribution.
Integrity – We are committed to handle proprietary information in a professional manner.
Passion – We are zealous for our communities, businesses, members and volunteers.
Ingenuity – We are a continuous learning organization.
Commitment – We are dedicated to the prosperity of our region.
Thanks to the support of our members, we are able to provide services to businesses at no charge, including;
- Ready access to business counselors, industrial and commercial property agents, builders, and city and county planning staffs.
- Expert business counsel and a broad array of information and referral services as you seek thorough answers to your business questions.
- A dynamic business-to-business network of member organizations sharing a commitment to building a stable economic base for Jackson and Josephine counties.
- Coordination among regional agencies and institutions that provide training, employment, financial planning and technical services for your business.
- Help with site selection, permit applications, and administrative follow-through for your business expansion projects.
SOREDI is located at 100 E. Main Street, Suite A, Medford, OR 97501
You can reach us by phone at (541) 773-8946.