Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development Inc. (SOREDI) was established in 1987 and is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the long-term prosperity of Jackson and Josephine Counties. We serve 13 incorporated cities including Ashland, Butte Falls, Cave Junction, Central Point, Eagle Point, Gold Hill, Grants Pass, Jacksonville, Medford, Phoenix, Rogue River, Talent, and Shady Cove. And each one is a unique gem in the Jeweled Crown that we call Southern Oregon. SOREDI is also the EDA appointed economic development district for the region and is tasked with creating a 5-year Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS), which can be found below.
The most business-friendly region on the west coast.
Advance business in Southern Oregon in order to foster economic vitality by helping companies and entrepreneurs launch, relocate, and prosper.
Our Internal Operating Principle
We are responsive, ridiculously tenacious and resourceful rascals, persistent in taking the next step to advance every private enterprise.
Thanks to membership support, our services are complimentary!
- Ready access to business counselors, industrial and commercial property agents, builders, and city and county planning staffs.
- Expert business counsel and a broad array of information and referral services as you seek thorough answers to your business questions.
- A dynamic business-to-business network of member organizations sharing a commitment to building a stable economic base for Jackson and Josephine counties.
- Coordination among regional agencies and institutions that provide training, employment, financial planning and technical services for your business.
- Help with site selection, permit applications, and administrative follow-through for your business expansion projects.
- Management of all enterprise zones in the region.
SOREDI is located at 1311 East Barnett Road, Suite 301, Medford, OR 97504
You can reach us by phone at (541) 773-8946.