The following list of resources covers the capital / financing options available to start-ups, entrepreneurs and more established businesses looking to grow in Southern Oregon. If you have any questions / comments or additional suggestions for this list please contact us. Also check out this more detailed blog post on how to approach fundraising for your start-up.
- A full list of local Southern Oregon commercial banking contacts is available by completing a request for assistance and providing us a bit more information on your business. This covers both SBA loans and traditional commercial banking products
- More information on SBA loans can be found here
- SOREDI Business Development Loan Fund
- Craft 3
- Business Oregon – Entrepreneurial Development Loan Fund (EDLF)
- Business Oregon – Oregon Credit Enhancement Fund (CEF)
- Business Oregon – Oregon Royalty Fund (ORF)
- View the full list of Business Oregon Finance programs here.
- Illinois Valley micro-loan program.
- Details on the Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network and application process can be found here
- A full list of statewide Venture Capital / Angel funds can be found here
- Start Engine (Equity Crowdfunding)
Other Sources Of Funding.
Other Capital Related Resources.
- Check out OTBC’s resource page for templates financial proforma’s, cap tables and more.
- A very detailed & comprehensive list of Angel funding resources is available here on OregonStartUps.com.