If you are start-up or entrepreneur looking for help in scaling your company we’re starting an incubator / accelerator cohort starting SEPT 19th. This is the second time that we’ll be running this in partnership with the well proven VIP Program run by OTBC in Beaverton. But in addition to the virtual programming provided by OTBC, we will be supplementing this with weekly local, in-person sessions with our Venture Catalyst and other local mentors / experts.
This course is ideal if you are looking to learn and apply start-up methodology to your business, so it focuses on things like figuring out your value proposition, and more importantly how to test / validate this on a prototype level before going big with your business idea. We’ll also be adding to the existing VIP curriculum with some additional finance related content to help entrepreneurs learn how to build a comprehensive financial proforma which is critical whether you are looking to raise capital or not.
If you are interested in applying and have not yet been in contact with our Venture Catalyst, please fill out this form as a starting point. If you have already been in contact, please reach out for more information / advice on whether this program is right for you, or you can sign up directly here.
Cost is just $79, which is a reduced rate for entrepreneurs in our “rural” region.
Who Should Apply?
This program is aimed at entrepreneurs who are starting a growth business (a business that intends to sell a product or service not just locally, but regionally, nationally or even internationally).
- 6 video training modules with practical how-to information for entrepreneurs
- 6 weekly interactive online workshops where we discuss how to apply that week’s topic to your business
- 6 weekly in person workshop sessions as a cohort to work through each module with our Venture Catalyst and local subject matter mentors / experts. Plus up to 2 additional in person workshops focussed on building a financial pro-forma.
- Additional resources that help you understand and apply the VIP topics
- Follow-on opportunities for local funding and mentoring
- You’ll be part of an entrepreneur cohort – which means you’ll get to know, work with, help, and get help from the other entrepreneurs who are participating in the class. Being an entrepreneur can be lonely – it helps to have a peer group to talk to!
- Bottom line: you get better focus, less confusion, and a higher chance of success with your startup
The full curriculum is shown below.