The Oregon Technology Business Center, in partnership with SOREDI is offering a new session of the Virtual Incubation Program (VIP) for entrepreneurs in Jackson and Josephine Counties.
You will be able to join this program on your computer, in your own home or office, and learn directly from Oregon mentors and investors about how to take your growth business to the next level.
This weekly program will involve 4 – 10 hours a week of your time, but every assignment will be a direct investment into your business. At the end of this program, you should be able to:
• Validate a need for your offering in your market
• Protect your intellectual property
• Understand the different types of stock you could offer
• Set an appropriate price for the value of your product or service
• Develop a 5 year revenue projection
• Understand your market segment and size of your market
• Develop a funding plan and investor exit strategy
• Deliver a compelling company pitch
• Create relationships with several potential investors and mentors in Oregon
This is a $249 value, offered to Oregon Entrepreneurs for $79, thanks to an Oregon Community Foundation Grant, for a limited time.
To register or learn more, visit: https://www.virtualincubationprogram.com/vip/