1RVC: Innovation & Entrepreneurship
1 of 3
- SOREDI: Adopted Mind-to-Market (M2M) Platform for I&E applications on website.
- E2E (Entrepreneur to entrepreneur): Meets to provide conversation/networking.
2 of 3
SOREDI: Hosted a launch talk/pitch contests in co-working spaces (Medford Co-work Collective and The Hive), 2019-2020.
Co-working partner Abigail Schilling opened new co-working space in Ashland, 2022.
3 of 3
SOREDI: Entered an agreement with Oregon Tech. Business Center (OTBC) on March 4, 2020, to do a Startup Challenge (3yr. program).
SOREDI: Placed $5K into a Seed Fund for the Startup Challenge.
The Southern Oregon Angel Investors Network (SOAIN): Contributed to the funding for the challenge.
- Marshall Doak, Director, SOU SBDC
- Caitlin Fernandez, Business Support Manager, SOREDI
- James Gerhardt, RVCOG
- Dustin Hall, Operations & Site Manager, Cummins
- Colleen Padilla, Executive Director, SOREDI
- Emily Ring, Josephine County Emergency Management, Josephine County
- Joe Spagnualo, Public Affairs Specialist, Worksource Oregon
- Blair Sundell, Business Finance Officer, Business Oregon
- Ruth Swain, Director, RCC SBDC
- Marta Tarantsey, Regional Development Officer, Business Oregon
- Jim Teece, Owner, Project A
- Eric Thompson, Fire Chief, City of Medford
- Trever Yarrish, Owner, Zeal
- Kim Young, Business Development Manager, SOREDI
- Harry Weiss, Executive Director, Medford Urban Renewal Agency
© 1987-2022 SOREDI 1311 East Barnett Road, Suite 301, Medford 97504 • Phone: (541) 773-8946 • Fax: (541) 779-0953