1RVC: Innovation & Entrepreneurship
1 of 3
- SOREDI: Adopted Mind-to-Market (M2M) Platform for I&E applications on website.
- E2E (Entrepreneur to entrepreneur): Meets regularly to provide conversation/networking.
2 of 3
SOREDI: Hosted a launch talk in a co-working space (Medford Co-work Collective), Mar, 2020.
SOREDI: Hosted a Pitch Competition in The Hiive (a Grants Pass Co-working space), Dec. 2019.
3 of 3
SOREDI: Entered an agreement with Oregon Tech. Business Center (OTBC) on March 4, 2020, to do a Startup Challenge (3yr. program).
SOREDI: Placed $5K into a Seed Fund for the Startup Challenge.
The Southern Oregon Angel Investors Network (SOAIN): Contributed to the funding for the challenge.
- Marshall Doak, Director, SOU SBDC
- James Gerhardt, RVCOG
- Jeff Golden, Senator, Oregon
- Colleen Padilla, Executive Director, SOREDI
- Joanna Quirke, Senior Line HR Generalist, Cummins
- Emily Ring, Josephine County Emergency Management, Josephine County
- Susan Seereiter, Business Advocate, Grants Pass
- Abigail Skelton, Project Manager, SOREDI
- Blair Sundell, Business Finance Officer, Business Oregon
- Ruth Swain, Director, RCC SBDC
- Marta Tarantsey, Regional Development Officer, Business Oregon
- Jim Teece, Owner, Project A
- Eric Thompson, Fire Chief, City of Medford
- Trever Yarrish, Owner, Zeal
- Kim Young, Business Development Manager, SOREDI
- Harry Weiss, Executive Director, Medford Urban Renewal Agency
© 1987-2022 SOREDI 1311 East Barnett Road, Suite 301, Medford 97504 • Phone: (541) 773-8946 • Fax: (541) 779-0953